Elizabeth Wick, MD
Dr. Wick is a colorectal surgeon who specializes in inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease), colorectal cancer, diverticulitis and anorectal disorders. She is particularly interested in sphincter-preserving operations for IBD and colorectal cancer.
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (2000)
- University of California - San Francisco / Surgery (2007)
- Cleveland Clinic / Colorectal Surgery (2008)
- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery / Colon & Rectal (2009)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (2007)
Colorectal surgeon Elizabeth Wick, M.D. explains the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) pathway and how it can help improve patient experience and outcomes after surgery.