Sign Up for On-Demand Alert
Due to COVID restrictions, the 12th Long Island Live on 3/20/2020 was cancelled and, at present, we are still unable to offer the full course with our usual international and out-of-state faculty. Therefore, in 2020, in lieu of the full format LIL, we offer a free live virtual "mini-version" of Long Island Live.
Originally broadcast August 14, 2020, 7:30am-6:30pm
- 7:30-8:00 - Live case #1: Z-POEM (Diverticulotomy for Zenker’s diverticulum)
- 8:00-9:00 - Live case #2: POEM (Endoflip/Anti-Reflux POEM in type 3 achalasia)
- 9:00-10:10 - Lecture #1: “POEM vs Heller. A comprehensive review of the evidence”
- 10:10-10:30 ======= Coffee Break/Virtual Exhibit Hall ======
- 10:30-2:00 - Live case #3: EFTR. 4 cm gastric GIST. NOTES excision/sutured closure
- 2:00-2:30 ======= Lunch break/Virtual Exhibit Hall =======
- 2:30-3:30 - Lecture #2: “ESD vs EMR in the West. Focus on Barrett's & colon"
- 3:30-6:30 - Live case #4: Colon ESD (LST R colon; DiLumen/Novel traction devices/Suturing)
Live Q&A will be available for participants during the live cases and after the two lectures.
Operator: Stavros Stavropoulos, FASGE, AGAF, FJGES, Chief of Endoscopy, NYU-Winthrop
This activity is approved for a maximum of 9.5 CME credits by NYU-Winthrop CME.
View prior archived Long Island Live videos