Mayo Clinic experts discuss logistics and practicalities in treating COVID-19 patients with monoclonal antibodies, as well as monitoring the effects of treatment.
- Moderator: Nita Sharma, M.B.A., associate administrator; instructor in health care systems engineering
- Featured expert: Jonathan A. Leighton, M.D., consultant, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology; professor of medicine
- Featured expert: Marie (Jay) J. Maningo-Salinas, Ph.D., vice chair of research, Mayo Clinic in Arizona; assistant professor of nursing
- Featured expert: Maria (Teresa) T. Seville, M.D., consultant, Division of Infectious Diseases; assistant professor of medicine
- Featured expert: Christopher B. Grilli, Pharm.D., R.Ph., M.B.A., manager of pharmacy
- Featured expert: Penelope Heisler, R.N., O.C.N., nurse supervisor, Ambulatory Infusion Centers, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Click here to claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the credit claim process.
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.