This one-day CME experience will review the management for common ear, nose, and throat concerns and will provide updates for the following Otolaryngology sub-specialties:
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Upon the conclusion of this educational conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify and treat effects of COVID-19 related to the head and neck.
- Understand the management techniques of rhinoplasty and septoplasty.
- Distinguish between the various dimensions of facial paralysis.
- Distinguish between common allergy complaints and chronic sinusitis.
- List innovative ways to treat various forms of hearing loss.
- Understand surgical techniques to improve nasal airway/appearance.
- Stage and manage benign and malignant tumors or lesions.
- Differentiate between common sore throat versus more severe airway concerns.
Saint John’s Health Center (SJHC) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SJHC designates this live activity for a maximum of six (6) AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.